27 October 2012

Pinning Inspiration

Do you have a Pinterest board? I was very late to the game on Pinterest, but I am definitely hooked now. I thought I'd share my Pinterest board with you today, though I will be posting individual finds from Pinterest from time to time so you may see duplicate info.

If you're not familiar with it, Pinterest is a social media site that acts like a cyber bulletin board (or scrapbook, almost) for all sorts of things. You can use it to bookmark recipes, create color schemes, collect craft ideas... pretty much anything you can think of.

I use it to keep track of dresses and other historical fashions. The great thing is, so do others. Because of this, I can access pinterest every few days and search for things like "1928 dress" or "Edwardian blouse" and gain access to photos and sometimes even extensive information on antiquated pieces from across the world. It's pretty fantastic!


I have one main Pinterest board that I pin to, titled "Fashion 1900-1930". I use my board to keep track of the dresses that I love and would like to draw inspiration from at a later date.

Do you use Pinterest? What do you use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment